CONSIDER YOUR CHOICES
If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have three choices to consider:
If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type of abortion procedure will you have? What are the abortion risks? What are the pros and cons of abortion? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are lots of things to consider.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about parenting and we are here to talk with you.
If you are considering an abortion clinic, one important fact to consider is that abortion is a medical procedure. There are several types of abortion procedures—what type will you have and what are all the abortion options? There are some risks to consider—what are all the risks? You have a right to know the facts. You owe it to yourself, your short and long term health, to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
We know exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions and abortion options are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
- We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and provide education about your abortion options.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in control when making an adoption plan and there are several things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent.
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family.
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
- In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand your options with adoption.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young.
- We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Contact us to get help. All pregnancy services are free and we provide low to no cost STD testing. All of our services are confidential. Your privacy matters.