CAPS provides FREE pregnancy options education and services including:
- FREE pregnancy testing – a lab grade, nurse verified test to confirm if you are actually pregnant.
- FREE pregnancy ultrasound – to determine how far along you are, location of the pregnancy in the uterus, determine whether there is a presence or absence of a fetal heartbeat, and assess what options you may have.
- FREE pregnancy options information (including abortion education if you are considering an abortion) – to answer your questions and provide information so you can make an informed choice.
- FREE pregnancy options ‘Decision Aid’ worksheet – to help you think through your own preferences and help you define the information you need to make a decision.
Scroll down to read the entire page or use the jump links below.
If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have three choices to consider:
If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. We can help provide answers to questions you may have like, “What type of abortion procedure will you have? What are the abortion risks and side effects? What are the abortion pros and cons?” You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are lots of things to consider.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about parenting and we are here to talk with you.
If you are considering an abortion clinic, one important fact to consider is that abortion is a medical procedure. There are several types of abortion procedures—what type will you have and what are the abortion options? There are some risks to consider—what are the risks and side effects? You have a right to know the facts. You owe it to yourself, your short and long term health, to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
We know exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions and abortion options are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your your pregnancy choices, discuss your health and concerns you have, and provide education and resources about your abortion options.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in control when making an adoption plan and there are several things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent.
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family.
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
- In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand your options with adoption.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young.
- We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
To get help understanding your pregnancy options, contact us at any of the 4 clinic locations, call us at 619-337-8080, or schedule an appointment.
All pregnancy services are Free and we provide low to no cost (Free) STI / STD testing. All our services to you are private – your privacy is important to us.